Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fleet Foxes - Crayon Angels (The Black Cab Sessions) 03/06/08



I can't believe I did this ! It was easy even though I don't remember what I did now .
and I owe a thank you to Ronnie for encouraging me to try this .
Anyway > do you like seeing an occasional video ?
I would love to post a favorite video occasionally
Fleet Foxes are great . This song was originally sung by Judy Sill
Oh >>>> and on You Tube there are a whole bunch of Black Cab Sessions with other singers too !

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

WOOOOOOOO! Way to DO it, Sandy! Your blog is now even more alive-er than it was.
And YES, I vote videos on your blog.
Fleet Fox is nice.

Susan said...

YaY, I like to post the occasional video also. Never heard of the Black Cab sessions, I'll check them out. This one was really cool.

Sandy Mastroni said...

thanks you two

yes Susan > the black cab sessions are fun to look through . You might find something you like !