I am .
Oh yeah ..... I'm just great .... ha ha . No , I really am . I'm just going through a weird time .
I'm trying to figure things out . I'm doing strange things . I think it's because I am 55 .
This is what 55 does :
1. She wears a wool hat and scarf in the house [ because she is freezing ] and 10 minutes later she rips it all off , opens all the windows , turns the fan on full blast [ because she got hot AND claustrophobic ]
2. She fills garbage bags with old books , clothes , old art work , new art work and craft supplies
She puts these huge bags in the driveway and then worries she may regret what she tossed out.
3. She sharpens pencils and starts to draw , abruptly stops and prepares dinner [ and it's only 11 a.m. ]
4. She wants to go for a walk and then she remembers that she doesn't have anything long enough to cover her fat ass , so she thinks she will go for a walk when it's dark [ yeah right ]
5. She wants to paint her kitchen cabinets but then thinks about cleaning all the crud off them first so she loses interest .
6. She thinks ..." I'll make some new curtains " but that means she will have to clean a table and she doesn't have enough fabric for curtains anyway
7. She thinks about dieting while she munches on crackers spread with cream cheese and raisins
8. She wants to read like she used to . She used to devour the classics . She is happy she has gotten through 4 of Tolstoy's short stories in the last week .
9. She forgot that there's laundry in the washing machine . It's been there two days so now it has to be washed again
10. She talks to people in her head..... she thinks she emailed them
11. She feels good and then she walks by a mirror and is surprised by her reflection
12. She is concerned about the direction her country is going in , she wonders if others are shocked by these changes
13. Her anniversary is this week . She is so grateful to have a wonderful husband but she also marvels at the fact that she has cooked nearly everyday for 35 years . How did she come up with so many meals ?
A friend sent the following words to me , and I have added on to them
This is what I know and believe
Regardless of the road you travel .. Lonely Lane , Brokenhearted Boulevard or Poverty Parkway ....
There's no place you can go that God can't follow
No heartbreak , no betrayal, no rejection , no failure , no disappointment and no evil can stop Him from coming near . He cannot fail you . He will never quit you , never forget you and never leave you
He made a promise > I will never leave you nor forsake you
and even when I can't stand myself .... He loves me [ and YOU ]
I am planning on doing a give away very soon . Please come back to visit
and thank you .... you are all wonderful friends to have . I wish you weren't spread all around the country . I wish we could have tea together