Monday, January 7, 2013

making clown art dolls { both are sold }




I've been making clown dolls .....and I plan on making a few more , which is very hard for me because other ideas are dancing around in my head .   I love making these clowns , so why do I think of making other things while I'm making these ! ?
I find though that it's helpful to make a few of the same doll . SO I plan on making two more at least and then move on to something else.
TOO many ideas !!!!   I have to focus ... calm down and focus .


update >  both are sold 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am "Jenuine" and I own 6 of Sandy's gorgeous art dolls ! 3 bunnymen, 2 heads and a small margaret rose ! How wonderfully lucky I am to own her precious pieces. Her art makes me smile !

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Sandy I have always loved your creations and these clowns are no exception! What adorable little faces and I can see why you want to make more of them! Like you though I am always filled with loads of new ideas and it is hard to work on just one kind of project!
Have a fun and very creative day and hug that little clown for me!
Tina xo

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Wow!

Cindi Myers said...

I love these clowns,
but I can't wait to see what's dancing around in your head.
:)