Saturday, July 5, 2008

Loosewire blog

I found an amazing blog tonight .... I am overwhelmed .
It's too much for me , trying to learn all this stuff .
there is so much information here ... my head is spinning
maybe you would like to look at this if you are an etsy seller
http://loosewirestudio.blogspot.com/

don't let the first post fool you . Loosewire is taking a break
but there is a TON of info here . overwhelm info .
did I mention this stuff overwhelms me ?
make sure to click on her
" My Etsy FAQ cheat sheet "
and on the first page ....
scroll down [ on her blog ] and you will find links

I feel sick .... I don't want to read all this .
okay .... Have fun !
.

2 comments:

LooseWireStudio said...

Hey! :) Not to worry - Etsy seems really huge but gets smaller the more you're there. My FAQ post addresses some common and some really rare instances.

I like to say, "There are two kinds of smart. One is knowing and one is knowing where to look." In making that sheet, I created a place for myself to look, as it was too much to remember everything.

And then decided to share it. Etsy is all about helping and sharing, I think. :)

Thanks for linking to my blog, for continuing to share it. :)
Loosewire

Archie and Melissa said...

hi sandy!
what a great resource! thank you so much!
:) melissa