Friday, October 12, 2012

Etsy angel art doll ......{ just sold ! }


Today I made a Christmas angel art doll ....... I'll still be making Halloween stuff but I wanted to make an angel today
this angel is in my shop
wow ..... she just sold ......... I'll make more angel dolls > I'm so happy , now I can make more !

I was thinking today how Juliette [ my cat ] was more like a rabbit than a cat . She didn't go up and down the stairs like a cat .... she must have been part rabbit
and on nights when I went into our front room to pray .... it would be completely dark and I would be praying on my knees and Juliette would sneak in quietly and lay down right up against me while I prayed
I'm still thinking of how sweet she was .

7 comments:

Ellen said...

They leave such a gap......when I was sad, Sooty would come very quietly up next to me against my neck and pat my face....I am making an angel Sooty at the moment x

Janine said...

She is adorable!

yoborobo said...

I love your angel! I have a cat who comes and stares at me when I am feeling low. Just stares. So sweet, he is very shy, and he sits on my lap and purrs.
xox!

Cindi Myers said...

I'm so happy that you are happy making angels. I think everything you create is perfection.

I'm so sad about the hole left in your heart. My Boo was my special cat. She only loved me and my Golden, Maddie. I will miss her always. I have my Harry though. He comes to me and wraps his front legs around my neck like a hug and rubs his face HARD against my chin. God, I love that cat. But then some days I don't believe he's really a cat at all but someone in cat clothing come to help me get through the not so sunny times.
XOXO - Cindi

Ellen said...

Such a lovely Angel doll....I'm not surprised she has been bought already......thank you for your lovely comment too.....I'll put a picture up when Angel Sooty is finished.

Robin Kent said...

Your angel has a lovely aura about her. No wonder she was wanted right away.
Hope you have comforting memories of your kitty, especially this time of year.

madlen said...

Beautiful angel ;-)