Saturday, June 26, 2010

sold ...... thank you


I didn't expect to sell a Halloween painting in summer !
I made this by laying tissue on board , antiqued the background , then pen and ink and acrylic wash [ like water color ]
click to enlarge
Thanks SO much for ALL your comments >
I'm going now to paint MORE frames
Have a good weekend !

P.S. > did you KNOW that when you click the photo to enlarge ... then if you click THAT photo it gets even BIGGER !!!!! I didn't even know this , I just discovered that this happens . Did YOU know THIS ?
I feel like an idiot ... ha ha

7 comments:

Jenny Stevning said...

Congratulations on the sale!!!
And I knew part one of the image clicking but I DIDN'T know part two. WOW! Thanks.

Cotton Picker said...

Good for you for making the sale.

I too just discovered by accident this week that if you click on the photo again, it appears larger. Live and learn. :))

Sue said...

Oh My Gosh!! Haven't been to your blog for a few days and LOOK at all the cool art! Love the Halloween picture. :)

vintagesue said...

you inspire me as well!!! congrats on the sale!! i was a painter YEARS ago. i miss it dearly!!! i love your work!!! georgia is the place for folk art. i lived there 17 years and loved the folk scene. wonderful artists live there.
take care and thanks for stopping by.
sue

Cindi Myers said...

click, CLICK - WHOA!
Now that's cool! I didn't know that either! Thanks!
and Congrats on the sale! I've read on several blogs where people are already in the mood for Halloween! (I still have a few things to plant and I haven't eaten any watermelon yet but after THAT, I'll probably be ready too!)

Sandy Mastroni said...

Thanks for visiting !
Hey > I guess I wasn't the only one that didn't know about the double click
it is fun ... I discovered this on someone's blog by accident and it made me so HAPPY
I don't think I could live in Georgia > too hot ?
although I bet it's beautiful there
but ....I can't stand bright sunny HOT days .
I will think of October . my favorite month

Dixie Redmond said...

Sandy - you're so funny. Think of how many NEW discoveries you have coming your way. :-)