Tuesday, May 4, 2010

art doll .... Gordon

I took a a break from making my wood cut outs . It has been quite a while since I used the sewing machine and it's like I FORGOT how to SEW !
oh ..... this took me a long time to make .
I love to go back and forth [ drawing , painting , sewing ] but it takes some thought and effort to get back into a medium that I haven't done in a while !
well
Gordon is done and he's pretty cute I think
I used to have two wonderful cats named > Peter and Gordon
another clue to how old I am ... ha ha
Gordon is in my shop
Happy Tuesday
OH > I think I gave up on my vintage Tuesdays
I can never stick to ONE thing !


11 comments:

Meg Mitchell said...

Love Gordon .... love the name. I too remember Peter and Gordon. But .... I had to have Lucky Linda.
Meg

Cindi Myers said...

I ADORE GORDON!!!
But of course you knew I would! LOL!

Now I'm bracing myself for "Stella's" comment.....

Priti Lisa said...

I want to kiss Gordon and sqeeze him and sleep with him...
Does that sound weird?
I hope so :D

Priti Lisa said...

I CAN spell squeeze...see?
Gordon reminds me of my ex-husband.
That's the look he had on his face when I put him on the porch and locked the door.
Does that sound weirder?

Sandy Mastroni said...

you guys are too funny

I'm waiting for Stella too

Susan said...

Will Peter have glasses?

Sandy Mastroni said...

ha ha Susan .... yes big square black glasses

NanaBeast said...

Gordon is a doll! Yes, a cat doll, but you know what I mean. I never knew who Peter and Gordon were, but Google soon rectified that. So CUTE! But I like your Gordon better...and without glasses. Does your Gordon sing?

I am with you on forgetting how to sew. It seems the older I get the harder it is to "switch gears" from one thing to another if I haven't done a thing for even a month.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

What a cutie. I love him!

canngil said...

Meoww!

Cathy said...

You are so multi-talented Sandy. You have a finger in so many pies. Everything you do is gorgeous but I bet you take ages sorting out your stuff to throw away. Everything probably brings back memories and you wonder if you might find a use for things in time. I am the same.